Please read important information regarding 2 stroke oil.

So.. yesterday one of my friends that I ride with and I went to the local dealership because he needed some Klotz Super Techniplate. He wanted to buy 4 -16 oz bottles of it and when he picked up the 16 oz bottles of it he said something doesn’t feel right about the bottle. So then he picked up another one on the shelf and he said that it didn’t feel right either. So we went through all the ones that were on the shelf and they didn’t feel right either. So we got the parts department manager and told him about it and he came over to check it out and he agreed and said something isn’t right with the bottles. He then took them all off the shelf and put them on the counter and he checked them out and they all had the same manufacturer lot # and date code. So then he took one and opened it and the bottle was factory sealed from klotz and no signs of it being tampered with. He then went on to checked the content inside the bottle and it was fine. He then went into the service area and came back with a ratio rite cup and dumped the entire bottle of klotz into it and then we found the problem. The bottle that was labeled to have 16 ounces only contained 14 ounce. So for all the guys who buy the 16 ounce bottle of any type of 2 stroke oil and mix it with 4 gallons of gas, start checking to make sure you are getting the FULL 16 ounces of 2 stroke oil. Sorry for the long post. 

Jake