Night Ripper I Want My Fuckin Money

2003bansheeman350

We should make a list of people that needs to be avoided at all costs and ask Lee to make a stick post out of it in the For sale forums.Personnally i havent really had any bad experiences dealing with HQ members but its probably just a matter of time before it happens.

thats defanatly a good idea :) but it needs addreses, phone numbers, and e mails, that way the fucker wont switch names or somthing.

i was soposed to be getting 75$ for the a arms but know i got zero.

I also called this guy like 20 times....no answer. he def. knows somthings up ands to bitch to pick up the phone :angry:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO there needs to be scammer list on every board that way there is contact between each and i would be easier to keep updated info about each scammer, and more help in getting the situation solved and keep them from doing the same thing somewhere else. You could have their email addy posted personal info that way if you have any questions about any body buying from you there will be a reference. and also keep it to safe methods of money transfer unless you know the person fairly well.