Night Ripper I Want My Fuckin Money

2003bansheeman350

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm... let me get this straight. You sent him a bad check, got the parts, and knowing that you had the parts and he didn't have the money, and you're thinking it's his fault and you're out of the clear with free merchandise? I seem to recall you complaining about dead beat bidders, and people scamming others, and now... you've done the same thing. Sounds like you were preaching out of the wrong book bubba. :angry:

You F-ed up so live and learn.Never send any parts out before the check clears.Make sure you make it clear to the buyer that checks will need time to clear.I no longer accept personal checks period.cash or Cashiers check or forget it.

screamin demon read this as you were the one who sent

the bad check...was it you or is there really a knight ripper

:unsure:

oh, couldnt of been you...you live in ohio :)

dam this makes me real leary of sending anyone parts now.... Anyone that has delt with me knows I dont F around. You buy something from me and I will go to great lenghts to make sure if its not right, it will be! I've almost always sent parts out before even receiving a check. I guess now things will be different.

I say road trip. How far is Sacramento from Dumont?

We should make a list of people that needs to be avoided at all costs and ask Lee to make a stick post out of it in the For sale forums.Personnally i havent really had any bad experiences dealing with HQ members but its probably just a matter of time before it happens.