Coolant Reservoir Tank Keeps Emptying While Riding.

What’s up fella’s!! So I have been riding my Banshee for the past 2 days here with my friends and the outside temps have been in the 60’s with no humidity. I noticed that the coolant reservoir tank keeps running dry but the radiator level is perfectly fine. I don’t think it’s getting hot enough to overheating either. When I let it cool down and remove the radiator cap it makes a slight pop sound from releasing the pressure. I spent last night checking the complete coolant system for any type of leaks and didn’t find any hose clamps loose or out of place. I even removed the reservoir tank and blocked off where the hoses connect to the reservoir and filled up my kitchen sink with water to see if the reservoir tank has a leak and that was good. I then refilled the reservoir tank with 50/50 mixed coolant and then warmed it up and then let it sit and run idle for about 20 minutes and I even revved it up a little bit and nothing was leaking then I looked to see if there were any bubbles backing up in the reservoir tank and I didn’t see any bubbles. Then I checked to see if the coolant was leaking into the transmission and mixing with the transmission oil and that was perfectly fine. I pulled both spark plugs and they both are fine and are a light tan / coco color. I’m sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out what the heck is causing this issue. Here’s my question. Is this a common problem with Banshees or is there something else wrong? 

Thanks, 

Jake