Time To Get Rid Of Key

BansheeBrian

you could even go as far as following it down to the plug and clipping the wires above the white plastic plug and splicing those togather then removing the plug as a deterent when your stopped at the baffroom or at night.

you could even go as far as following it down to the plug and clipping the wires above the white plastic plug and splicing those togather then removing the plug as a deterent when your stopped at the baffroom or at night.

I have a hidden rocker switch on my banshee this way. So when I roll on in to the shitters, I play like I'm turning off my fuel, and all I do is bump this switch and presto!!! I'm kicking it like a mad man when I get out because I forgot I switched it off sometimes.

That all sounds good. I just dont want the kill switch to be the only way to start it.Someone could jam thier dentures,stick,stone or wedding band in there and split with my ride. I like the ground switch idea underneath. Nice touch.

Put it somewhere where you know no one will find it, but you can still access it. Mine can barely be touched by my fingers if I grab the frame near the gas tank. There are a couple different places to stick one, just make sure it isn't too obvious thats what you are shutting off if people are looking. All you would have to do is stand the bike on its grab bar to find the switch.

its a red wire that goes to the rear of the shee, and a bk/red or bk/white wire that comes from the handlebars. Thats all i did. My friend ought me that one. Later on i found out the reason he did it to "his". he stole the damn thing! He was arrested, and the guy got it bac, but i still think he is a dumbass. peace out