Wut Everyone Get For Xmas

I2fast4U

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a dremel with the hand attachment, polishing kit, nice leather jacket, wrenches, assorted clothes, lots of socks (work socks), simpsons chess set, Bottle of Jameson gift set, a deep fryer, hair shaver, and tons of other little stuff I cant think of at the moment.

And I still have to go to both of my parents side of the families to exchange gifts and exchange with my parents.

The dremel was the main gift I was looking for......gonna make lots of things shiny on the shee during the winter B)

I got a dremel with the hand attachment, polishing kit, nice leather jacket, wrenches, assorted clothes, lots of socks (work socks), simpsons chess set, Bottle of Jameson gift set, a deep fryer, hair shaver, and tons of other little stuff I cant think of at the moment.

And I still have to go to both of my parents side of the families to exchange gifts and exchange with my parents.

The dremel was the main gift I was looking for......gonna make lots of things shiny on the shee during the winter  B)

I've got 2 chess sets right now, and I hardly play because no one around here does. I've seen that Simpsons chess set, and it kicks ass. There was a Looney Toons set a while back from the Franklin Mint that I wanted, but $1200 is a little steep for me. When I was in San Diego 2 years ago I saw a chess set that was a little over $3,000. And yes, my wife touched it, alot. I stood back and pretended I didn't know her. <_<

I've been thinking of making one out of brass and aluminum plate. Polish it up, and make the pieces out of aluminum and have them anodized Gold and Blue. Might try to get some time to CAD it out this year.

I got a new hjc helmet, matchin gloves, and some spy glasses. They are all a sweet blue. I got some clothes, but most of all i just loved havin the day off. Me and my dad went ridin for like 3 hours. just the two of us, no family, nothin. it was great! I did some really steep hills that i was scared to do b4. It was way eaiser than it looked. HA. Peace out, and have a good new years everybody.

I dont think will make you feel better screaming banshee, but i found out my wife was cheating on me in August and i got a week of leave from Iraq to go home during thanksgiving after being there for 8 months and wanted to try and work it out...thats when she told me she didnt want to be with me anymore...guess i cant blame her i was never home, but sorry tohear what your going through because i am right with ya, take care bud~tim

I dont think will make you feel better screaming banshee, but i found out my wife was cheating on me in August and i got a week of leave from Iraq to go home during thanksgiving after being there for 8 months and wanted to try and work it out...thats when she told me she didnt want to be with me anymore...guess i cant blame her i was never home, but sorry tohear what your going through because i am right with ya, take care bud~tim

Holy shit man, sorry to hear that too!! It is NOT your fault you weren't around, I'm sure you would not have chosen to leave your family for 8 months! I and many others appreciate all of what you're doing for this country and try not to let this get the best of you. There are plenty of women in this world and I'm sure you will find someone else!! Same goes for you screamin! Keep your heads up!!! :)