Last Year For The Shee?

Does anybody know what the last year for the banshee is going to be? The reason is because when I graduate high school in spring of 2005, I am going to find me a decent job and get me a little used truck and then buy me a brand new banshee. I know there will still be banshees after the final production year, but I really want to get a brand new one cause my opinion on used stuff is "your just buying someone else's shit".

Does anybody know what the last year for the banshee is going to be?

The last year has been every year since they made the first one in 87.

The second thing is don't be worried about buying used. The only way to buy someone elses junk is if you don't know what you're looking for. Get an education before you buy a banshee {meaning know what you're looking for in a banshee before you buy.} You can save tons of money and get a head start on mods by buying used.

If you do buy used show up with a compression tester and a bullshit detector. Slippery 2-stroke sellers love both those items.They will probably have the "limited- extra- special- super- extreme edition banshee 350fyz for ya in 2005.

With only the decal and plastic color changed! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

The reason I want a new one is so that after I get tired of riding a stock one, I can put whatever kind of mod on it I want and fix it up how I want it. Probably the first mod it will have will be the 2 into 1 carb cause I have heard alot of good comments about it.

I'd still buy used. A new banshee is only as good as the warrantee and that runs out in a month or 2. Then you've got a used banshee that needs a bunch of upgrades anyway and you just spent more for it than a used one with the mods on it.

And as far as the bushings go, I'll get you some bearings to replace 'em with and you should never have to change 'em again :)