Ringtones?

txblueshee

Hi TxBlueShee:

You can create your own on the T720. You just have to key them in. Search the Internet for RTTL Format. Page 104 of the Motorola T720 manual describes in detail how to do this. You can download the manual in PDF format or buy one from The Motorola Support Site for $8.50.

Here is a site where you can get the text to type into your phone:

http://www.geocities.com/candidaloo/rtttl.htm

The selection here is rather small. It doesn't seem to have any copyrighted stuff to keep them out of trouble.

However if you look around enough I am sure you will find what you like. There are commercial programs to convert computer songs (e.g. MP3s) to use on your phone as well but they also need an interface (special connector). You wanted cheap. Making your own is the cheapest choice available.

Regards,

Bill

Y'all and the ring tones. LMAO!!!! I think I am in the stone age. My cell phone is larger than my cordless phone at home!!! :o It is the one that you have to carry tha case on the shoulder strap, and have a car battery in the red wagon behind you to run it :blink: and set up a small tower with a 6 pole antenna just to get some reception. :unsure: Just kidding, anyways, I still have an age old, tried and true Motorola Startac :o:huh::blink: . What can I say. I have seen startac's go to the bottom of lake Erie. :huh: and we swam down and got it, and let it dry out. Still works to this day. :) I lost mine on the ski hill, it got found a week later. I changed the battery, thawed it out, and she works beautifully. Unfortunately, I had already got another phone. So now I have 2 startacs. :ph34r: With two of them, I should be set for life!!!! :blink: