Dont You Just Hate Stupid People?

As some of you may know im doin a stroker motor and a complete rebuild from my stock shee. The guy im building it with was talking to a kid who races with his brother they run a 250r and a a pretty tricked out blaster. Well my friend perceeded to tell him what we were doing to my banshee, and right away the kid said what kinda pipes are you puttin on it and my friend said fmf fatties.. then the kid said oh man that sucks hes dumb he should run toomies. He talked like i wouldnt be fast at all, and its like dude you run a blaster ill freakin smoke you any day and ill really gonna walk all over you when my project is done... any body else have dumb experiences? im sure theres tons of people with raptors who think they own the world. sorry i just needed to vent a little.. :D

Yea dude, this guy up at an airport was talkin mad shit about my 'shee and he had a pimped up z400... didn't get out of 4th gear and still had time to turn off my shee, get off and sit on someone else's fourwheeler at the end before he got to me :\

I'll hand it to him tho.. he sure raped me in ridin wheelies.. but that was 2nd day i ever road my shee.. now i could ripe him apart :)

I bought my banshee for $800...total piece of shit. I rebuilt it from the ground up, and brought it back to life one piece at a time. This whole time, a buddy of mine with a lt250 was talking shit about how bad he was gonna smoke me. It got to the point where I couldnt even talk to him without being annoyed. Needless to say I handed him his ass...after a million excuses the LT is up for sale, and he wont ride with me anymore.

bought my banshee as a pos fro 2000 my friend had a blaster and he was getting a yzf 450, he was talkin shit out ihs ass the whole time, im almost done wiht the banshee now, and he's got the 450 forabout 2 weeks, so we'll see, and anouther friend and i r draggin for 20 bucks, he has a freakin 400!

My wifes father has a KLR250 dirtbike tat he keep swaring up and down that he could kick my ass. Is he dumber than a bag of hammers or what? So we raced, well I wouldn't quite call it a race but it had to be imbarising for him. I was able to get off by shee walk over to a tree and start taking a piss by the time he cought up to me. The second race I gave him a good 100-150 foot head start and I just killed him. Jim at Passion racing is going to build me a 12 port +4 stroker moter and he wants to race me when I get it back together. He says that his bike wasn't running good. haha Well see haha I am kinda disapointed in the people that live around me with raptors and stuff because no one will race me, they all say that htey don't want to. Whats up with that???? I would realy like to race more people when I get it back together just to see how fast it really is.

i was runnin my buddies banshee with fmf's when my blaster broke 2 years ago (before i sold that bitch (blaster) and bought a real machine :D ) anyhow we ran into a pack of about 50 thumpers and the guy had a brand new ds... well he was talkin all this shit and he wanted to race quad for quad.... i didnt do it cuz the wuad was mine... but next time i go up there with my 385 +5 stroker, im gonna bring me home a ds650! haha