Ive Been Robbed!

I work at my local dealership.  R pilots a 1.25 and jets are 2.25 any size any carb.

Not for banshee pilots. I still don't know of anyone that has gotten BANSHEE stock carb pilots for under $5 ea. I checked out that pro-flo place, Nowhere did they have Banshee specific pilots advertized. I think some of y'all lose sight that the pilot jets in a stock banshee carb, are specific to those carbs. You can't use a regular mikuni pilot jet in a banshee carb. It has to be for a banshee carb.

And

My dealer sells mains for $6.00 each,and pilots for $4.00 each.

That is nonsense. Man jsts should be no more than $2. And they should never cost more than a pilot. Not on a stock banshee carb,

Geez no wonder there are so mant aftermarket companies. makes me wonder how the dealerships stay in business charging what they do. But some folks just dont know I guess. There's almost always some place else to buy what you want other than at the dealerships nowadays. I bought a pack of 5 jets for my single carb and it was only $12. GO Keihin! I have found several carb places that sell parts, and if you have to buy Yamaha stuff check www.rivaracing.com and compare prices with your dealership you'll be amazed at the price difference.