Qustion About Ebay Seller/porting.

Remember porting is like most anything else, you get what u pay for!! If it was me, I would save a little more then send my cyl's to a reputable builder, that does the port work for YOUR type of riding.

Call Jim at Passion Racing Engines 918-232-3950, his prices are comparable, and the work is top notch!

Remember porting is like most anything else, you get what u pay for!! If it was me, I would save a little more then send my cyl's to a reputable builder, that does the port work for YOUR type of riding.

Call Jim at Passion Racing Engines 918-232-3950, his prices are comparable, and the work is top notch!

I second that exactly. He does not have very good pics of the intakes. And I don't beleive in Stages of porting, which to me indicates the amount of shavings they take off, instead of where they take them off from. Save up a little more and send them to Jim. The work dosetn look bad, its just that you can only port them once, so you want it done to your riding style the first time.

Also, if you talk to Jim and want pics I can show you mine :)

I have my cylinders done by this guy and Im happy with them. Big difference in power.

ive had it almost a year.

I just got some cylinders with trinity stage3 port work and they dont look as good a his port work. Not just my opinion either.

He offers different kinds now. then he just offered 1 kind and it was cheeper.

I wouldnt do it again cause of the fact I know more now then I did then. And his prices are higher so you might as well get it from a reputable porter.

shawn

I do port and polishing work at a very cheap price. I don't go by stages (not a exact science between builders). I go by the us measurement scale.

1lb trail port

2lb mx port

and a whopping 5 lb drag port.

a 2lb port is where I carefully use a bench grinder and massage 2 lbs of shavings off of your cylinders. I will continue to massage filings from them until I have a scale which reads 2 pounds.

I guarantee good results and for only 75.00 per cylinder. I will even send you the 2 pounds of shavings so you can show your friends!!!

I do port and polishing work at a very cheap price.  I don't go by stages (not a exact science between builders).  I go by the us measurement scale.

1lb trail port

2lb mx port

a 2lb port is where I carefully use a bench grinder and massage 2 lbs of shavings off of your cylinders.  I will continue to massage filings from them until I have a scale which reads 2 pounds. 

I guarantee good results and for only 75.00 per cylinder.  I will even send you the 2 pounds of shavings so you can show your friends!!!

im having to call BS on this

I do port and polishing work at a very cheap price.  I don't go by stages (not a exact science between builders).  I go by the us measurement scale.

1lb trail port

2lb mx port

a 2lb port is where I carefully use a bench grinder and massage 2 lbs of shavings off of your cylinders.  I will continue to massage filings from them until I have a scale which reads 2 pounds. 

I guarantee good results and for only 75.00 per cylinder.  I will even send you the 2 pounds of shavings so you can show your friends!!!

i having to call BS on this

WITH A BENCH GRINDER? I WOULDN`T LET THIS DUDE GENTLY MASSAGE MY COCK!LET ALONE SEND HIM A SET OF JUGS.