Banshee sputtering under throttle 1/4-WOT

stock jets and pilots are absolutely the issue lol 

toomey or vitos needle should be what your using 

a 32.5 pilot or 35 should then dial in the air fuel screw accordingly

320 to 340 main 

im assuming you have porting with increased compression as well as that factors in to jetting. if not those are good starting points but will probably need less fuel if no porting or compression/timing

Edited by Ayesully810

3 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:
3 hours ago, SKEETER said:

32.5-35 pilot, 320-340 main ??   Just curious why you think it needs that much fuel

i doubt it will. i said starting points and also stated it will probably need less fuel. just wanted to over estimate since he has been abusing it on stock jets. if there is no porting or advancement or compression those are def embellished numbers

my 4 mil driveline motor was a 37.5 pilot and 360 main on pump gas.  ive yet to see a motor that needs as much pilot as mine did though. 

Edited by Ayesully810

you can run your tors. and you can get a jet kit from toomy they have the better needle's.   with a stock motor with t5 pipes at sea level is 290-300  and those numbers are right from toomy . if you use the toomy instructions ( found on web site) it will help you.