1996 Banshee Mystery Motor!Help!

Dmac68

All I bought a banshee that was non running. Had a bad reed. Decided to freshen everything up so I pulled the head/jugs . I found the pistons in it say 9355E on the top then 8963 with 69.45 MM under it in the middle. Also found the rod has a CK158 Hot Rods stamped on it and domes say 71m, 17cc, 2 deg. Does anyone know what kind of setup I have here? Has stage IV trinitycool head, 2 to 1 intake and single Mikuni38-85 on it. What do I have here? Also where can I get new rings/pistons for this ? New gaskets/seals for cool head? I have attached some photos. Thanks in advance for the help! 5b36644467741313662e44ddfc166e0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

236a8b7e6152c146dba8d3a3a86eac91.jpg339a1bea1c0029f2feec1a7ffee74360.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google search on the pistons shows a trinity set up. So what you may have is a resleeved big bore stock cylinders. Depending on the shape of your cylinders you might want to reconsider a new set up. The head and domes are getting harder to find, everyone uses the other style.

looks to be a 70mm sleeve in stock cylinders 4 mil crank look how big the intake widows are compared to stock. what do you mean pulled it apart to freshen it up? did you test compression? it might be perfectly good to run now after fixing the reeds. 

Edited by Ayesully810

Bolt a cyl back on and itll be easy to determine the stroke size , if you got a micrometer.   Just measure along inside cyl wall, bottom dead center, rotate crank to top dead center,  should read 54mm of travel for stock , 58mm for 4mm , etc.