Rear Shock Woes!

erbilabuc

yea turn the two collars down the shock a few turns, that should help and turn your compression knob to the stiffest setting. There is a limit to how far those preload collars should go down to.... but I dont know it. :(

Is the shock real bouncy or pogo sticky, gonna eject you off the seat kinda feel to it ? I rode with a rear shock that was blown, its pretty dangerous, not fun.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I loosen the top one and tighten the bottom one, give me some type of an estimate as to how much I should turn? Im thinking half a turn??

you want to turn it till when you sit on the bike the ass end still drops a couple inches, get it to ride nice and soak up the terrain if you try to make it just not bottom by cranking the preload so stiff it barely moves the bike will ride like shit and still bottom out.......if its not blown up start with your rebound at half way and your compression backed all the way out then adjust to the terrain your in......

I loosen the top one and tighten the bottom one, give me some type of an estimate as to how much I should turn? Im thinking half a turn??

I adjust mine by the seat of the pants. Too stiff, and my kidneys ache to the point I can't breathe. Too soft and I get motion sick. It would be great to actually adjust them to performance rather than if I'm not gonna be able to piss or if I'm gonna throw up. :huh:

I adjust mine by the seat of the pants. Too stiff, and my kidneys ache to the point I can't breathe. Too soft and I get motion sick. It would be great to actually adjust them to performance rather than if I'm not gonna be able to piss or if I'm gonna throw up. :huh:

LMFAO...........that was great Stan.......