Harley motor in banshee frame

So I finally bought a Harley motor.

I bought it to put in my banshee figured it would be more powerful an who doesn't like the sound of a Harley so I thought can't go wrong.

So I got the motor it's a bit big I think I can make it work though..just need to bend the frame in a few places, should be abe to use a sledge hammer for that.

Been thinking about putting the motor in backwards it woyld br easier for me.so I'd have to change gears with my heel an exhaust would come out the front..when I get done with stripping my banshee down il know more on where I'm at..

I haven't got pipes yet though any recommendations on some shirt harley pipes? I'm after some loud pipes with good bottom end acceleration for the dunes.

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

Great idea.. should have little to no vibration so no worrys on keeping your hand on the bars.. ohh and no worries about putting anything under the bike when parked cause Harleys don't leak at all..

98% of Harleys are still on the road..  so that's a good thing..

The other 2% actually made it home..

• Like 2

It's official, NO ONE is this dumb. This is a troll account. Tyler and or Juan

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

It was so far off base I couldn't even bring myself to comment. Just sit back and watch the shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally bought a Harley motor.
I bought it to put in my banshee figured it would be more powerful an who doesn't like the sound of a Harley so I thought can't go wrong.
So I got the motor it's a bit big I think I can make it work though..just need to bend the frame in a few places, should be abe to use a sledge hammer for that.
Been thinking about putting the motor in backwards it woyld br easier for me.so I'd have to change gears with my heel an exhaust would come out the front..when I get done with stripping my banshee down il know more on where I'm at..
I haven't got pipes yet though any recommendations on some shirt harley pipes? I'm after some loud pipes with good bottom end acceleration for the dunes.

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

This is awesome! Haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk