Best carb set up for a 4mill ?

I'm currently running 28pwk , bike does rip really hard just feel I could and should be getting a little bit more , like it's bein choked back ;

Mods are 28mm pwk

4mill hot rods

ProDesign cool head , 150 psi I believe it's 22cc domes haven't verified yet looking to get 20cc soon @ sea level

Stock ported cylinders

CPI exhaust inframes

Chariot timing plate 4°

Chariot intake manifold with built in crossover

VF4 reeds

15/41

I can only gain 2-3 bike lengths on my brothers modded Trx450r drives me nuts because I know it can do way better but doesn't help I'm 6' 4'' 250

Should I be running 34-35 pjs ? What do you guys recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently running 28pwk , bike does rip really hard just feel I could and should be getting a little bit more , like it's bein choked back ;

Mods are 28mm pwk
4mill hot rods
ProDesign cool head , 150 psi I believe it's 22cc domes haven't verified yet looking to get 20cc soon @ sea level
Stock ported cylinders
CPI exhaust inframes
Chariot timing plate 4°
Chariot intake manifold with built in crossover
VF4 reeds
15/41
I can only gain 2-3 bike lengths on my brothers modded Trx450r drives me nuts because I know it can do way better but doesn't help I'm 6' 4'' 250
Should I be running 34-35 pjs ? What do you guys recommend

I run 35 PWKs on both our dune bikes. Similar set up.

I'd stay away from PJs.

Do you think I would notice a big difference stepping up from 28s Goin to 33or 35s I imagine it would wake up the mid to top end hopefully not sacrificing anything on the bottom

Jetted properly you would gain a little on too and I don't think you'll sacrifice the bottom. But I've never ridden anything with 28s for comparison.

I know my duner doesn't lack anything on bottom for duning and trail riding for my taste.

I'm busy with a very similar motor spec , but mines going into a 2 wheeler track bike
The software we used to port and build the pipes said I should run 34mm carbs
But as PWKs don't come in a 34mm I have opted for 33's which should give a bit more mid range power

i run 28's on my stock cyl, 4 mil stroker.  stock 450's are easy prey. 

and my one buddy has a fully built trx450 and i can beat him every time, as long as i dont fuck up the launch.  

Stock ported cylinders? Do you have proper 4 mil domes? Who did the port work? 

That set up you have properly assembled and tuned should be hauling. Only a extremely built 450 should be a problem for you 

Good question I was curious myself if it actually even had the stroker domes, getting ready to tear it down to verify how will I know when I do?

As far as the porting goes some guy in Texas built it according to the guy I bought it from apparently has built many banshees and he ported the cylinders himself I can tell because there's gouges and slips here and there...

And by all means this bike does haul

When I can launch it correctly but like I said before I think my weight is not helping being 250 pounds

Good question I was curious myself if it actually even had the stroker domes, getting ready to tear it down to verify how will I know when I do?
As far as the porting goes some guy in Texas built it according to the guy I bought it from apparently has built many banshees and he ported the cylinders himself I can tell because there's gouges and slips here and there...

Well that might be you issue there. You could not be ported correctly or set up Correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well that might be you issue there. You could not be ported correctly or set up Correctly.

Hmmm I might just re-build this engine so I know it's done right who sells a top notch drop in ported and ready to go 4 mill kit

There's tons of them on eb can I trust any of them

Hmmm I might just re-build this engine so I know it's done right who sells a top notch drop in ported and ready to go 4 mill kit

There's tons of them on eb can I trust any of them

One of our many site sponsors. Call fast, red line, driveline, and whoever else is on the list. It gets kings every time I check it

• Like 1