Spring ride 2017 LIVE thread!

I thought it was already pretty common knowledge that controls is a "payment plan" tool bag?

LOL, payment plan. There never was a payment plan. I wonder what your daughter is going to think when she's old enough to go online and see half naked pictures of her mom on the internet? Bet that will make her feel comfortable. How are you going to explain that to her?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by controls77

LOL, payment plan. There never was a payment plan. I wonder what your daughter is going to think when she's old enough to go online and see half naked pictures of her mom on the internet? Bet that will make her feel comfortable. How are you going to explain that to her?

he will tell her to be a good wife.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

Wow, bringing my daughter into this? Because why?

Because you're a fucking payment plan pussy.

We all know why your build took 2 years.. Because you were on a payment plan.

Sucks to suck I guess.

Watch your mouth from here on out.

EDIT: I'm sorry that I don't have any half naked pictures of dudes to post for you.

Wow, bringing my daughter into this? Because why?

Because you're a fucking payment plan pussy.

We all know why your build took 2 years.. Because you were on a payment plan.

Sucks to suck I guess.

Watch your mouth from here on out.

EDIT: I'm sorry that I don't have any half naked pictures of dudes to post for you.

No, dumb shit. My build took 2 years because that's how long it took for it to be built. Pipes motor frame. 2 years, with one check sent. No payments.

I'm sooo scared now, I better be careful.

No, dumb shit. My build took 2 years because that's how long it took for it to be built. Pipes motor frame. 2 years, with one check sent. No payments.

I'm sooo scared now, I better be careful.

This whole payment plan thing really struck a nerve.. Typically, I see that when it's the truth.

No big deal PP, it happens.

I like this post though.. For a while people actually tried to get behind you when Ryan was fucking with you.

Now they can see you're truly a class act. Kidding.

You shouldn't spout off at the mouth so fucking much, and you damn sure don't talk about people you don't know, nor should a man mention, talk, or drag someone's kids into a fucking argument they can't win!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 3

You shouldn't spout off at the mouth so fucking much, and you damn sure don't talk about people you don't know, nor should a man mention, talk, or drag someone's kids into a fucking argument they can't win!

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's just upset that we figured out why his build took so long.

#paymentplan