Synchronizing keihn carbs

What is the absolute best way to do this. Looking on you tube I came across using a homemade set up that uses two bottles connected in series using a tube than a individual hose going to each carb. Now my question is where do I attach this hose on the keihn carbs that we use? I believe it needs to be attached on the motor side of carb or onto the intake itself. Has anyone used this method as it seems to be most accurate and free.. anyone have any good videos showing how to do this on the banshee?

What is the absolute best way to do this. Looking on you tube I came across using a homemade set up that uses two bottles connected in series using a tube than a individual hose going to each carb. Now my question is where do I attach this hose on the keihn carbs that we use? I believe it needs to be attached on the motor side of carb or onto the intake itself. Has anyone used this method as it seems to be most accurate and free.. anyone have any good videos showing how to do this on the banshee?

Never seen or heard of this. Get a simple air flow meter (carb sync tool) and set them to have the same airflow at the same throttle position. Many you tube vids of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk