Nuts, bolts and fasteners

WHITXX88

I have no problems with my Matoon one. I'd never put aluminum bolts in it though. I'm surprised to see that.

To each his own. I looked up the shear strength of the M8 bolts use and feel comfortable with the bolts considering the estimated load exerted from the brake lever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To each his own. I looked up the shear strength of the M8 bolts use and feel comfortable with the bolts considering the estimated load exerted from the brake lever.

If you researched it and it works that's good to know. I was scared to use aluminum there. I didn't like aluminum heims either, but now they're everwhere.

Once I got mine bled, I haven't had any issues. But if I do I will find something else. Not sure I have the mount any longer for the stock Rez.

I'm on the same boat. I have no mounts for stock setup, so the only option I seen was Matton. If I find something otherwise I'll share with ya.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What do you mean by stay?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They continually got air in the circuit or wasn't bled completely and would go soft. Only way I've had success it to bench bleed them. Won't open the line unless I have too.