Oakley Valve Shades?

I broke my last pair of fokely's and I'm not gonna spend another dime on cheap ass imitations but I would like to hear from some of you about these shades.... Does anybody have the polarized oakley "valve" sunglasses?? Do you like them... how dark are they.....is the difference between iridium lenses and polarized worth the extra change... will they fit on a melon head like me?? Here's a couple pics:

valvepol.jpg

valvepol-2.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

Oakley are the best.

I have the M-frame, just today bought a new lens. they have the iridium lens. I also have an old pair of "Fives" they are Polarized. the regular lens don't cut the glair from the windshield or water like the better lens.

spend the money, just take care of them. B)

This probably isn't what you need them for but I have two pairs of sunglassess one that is polarized and one that isn't. I first bought the non polarized for trout fishing and it didnt help me see through the water at all but I thought they were ok. Then I was walking with a buddy and he said look at all the trout just sitting there in that hole. I looked really hard and couldn't see shit. He was sitting there counting them. So I took his glasses that were polarized and it was night and day bought a pair that week. There deffinetly worth it.