Beat By A Woman... Not On A Quad Either

you say my posts are off topic and take up space well well well what do you do screamin woman?

Hey, pay attention now ok?? This post is in the general section.... now please take some time to read the description for the "general section". Let's see... a woman kicking some guys ass... not banshee related, but funny. A thread about how to not tip a quad over in the "rides of shame" isn't related to the topic.... except for the fact that worrying about tipping a quad and asking about it is quite a shame indeed.

Tell you what... here's a homework assignment for you... you'll like this one. Go through and read the description to each forum section... then... find all your posts, and see how the relate to each section. You'll have fun, I swear. If you get bored, stroke your gun and watch some Bruce Lee action movies. I know homework would seem boring since you probably have a lot to do already from elementary school, but this will help you out in the future. :rolleyes:

you say my posts are off topic and take up space well well well what do you do screamin woman?

Hey, pay attention now ok?? This post is in the general section.... now please take some time to read the description for the "general section". Let's see... a woman kicking some guys ass... not banshee related, but funny. A thread about how to not tip a quad over in the "rides of shame" isn't related to the topic.... except for the fact that worrying about tipping a quad and asking about it is quite a shame indeed.

Tell you what... here's a homework assignment for you... you'll like this one. Go through and read the description to each forum section... then... find all your posts, and see how the relate to each section. You'll have fun, I swear. If you get bored, stroke your gun and watch some Bruce Lee action movies. I know homework would seem boring since you probably have a lot to do already from elementary school, but this will help you out in the future. :rolleyes:

Hey mang.... You mess with da bull....... you get de horns.

Mike