Shock rebuilders

sheerider11

I need a set of front axis done.

I used a shop here in nj before, but I'm hoping to get a somewhat banshee knowledgeable shop.

I used baldwin and love the shock. But the cost was premium. I could go back tho. But he's doing national level bikes, so a LT banshee is something they have very little experience with.

I've heard blommel in FL is good. But that's just on social media. His site has no info either

Penske is right in PA and obviously they should be able to set there own shit up, but also a high dollar rebuild.

Any suggestions on front shock builders?

monster performance in fort anne ny rebuilds axis shocks. i haven't used them but have heard good things about there rebuilds and they are very reasonable.

I saw them. I called a few places today.

SF racing I was talking to, I think the guy hung up. I called back 2 times. He also said he's 3-4 weeks behind.

Race tech said it's not an issue. They just did a set about 2 weels ago.

Derisi said it's no issue as well. He said 7-10 days. I really liked talking to them.

Baldwin said he's good to go. Said it may take him a while to get parts tho.

I called 2 a arm manufacturers. Fireball and jd racing.

Jd said the length will not work on his arms. But I was on the phone with him for 40 minutes. Hands down nicest guy to talk to. Super passionate about what he does and really knows his shit. He used to do all the arms for leager and did a bunch of leader 250r/banshee frames.

He actually directed me back to baldwin. Said they will probably set it up better then penske can.

Fireball said order when ready. He's good to go. So that's what I'm going with.

As far as builder, I'm not sure. I'm waiting on blommel to call me back. And some one else. They were at nationals and won't be back till tomorrow.