Works Dront Shocks rebuild

Hudson1021

Just got some used either double or triple rates. FREE

But they need a rebuild. One has a tiny bend in the shaft and is leaking. The other appears to be in good shape but obviously will get rebuilt too

Never had shocks rebuilt looking for some guidance. Do I or should I go directly through works or should I look elsewhere? I am in southern Arizona just for info

Also how do I tell exactly what model these are?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Hudson1021

I guess. My rear shock they rebuilt for me is pretty sweet.

Cost me a decent amount tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

They wanted like 400 to service my old peps..without adding parts lol I was like damn

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Yeah.

But it's also baldwin. Building national level bikes, the work should be the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeah that's true and there only like an hr from me too

I went to Seth and he hooked me up did It all for 450...not hateful I don't think

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

You can download rebuild directions from works website and do it yourself. Super easy to do seals and a shaft. You can get the ntitrogen recharged at most dirtbike shops. Tear it down and call works to order parts. They will need measurements. Real easy to deal with them. Probably 150 to do it yourself.

You can download rebuild directions from works website and do it yourself. Super easy to do seals and a shaft. You can get the ntitrogen recharged at most dirtbike shops. Tear it down and call works to order parts. They will need measurements. Real easy to deal with them. Probably 150 to do it yourself.

I'll look into it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk