Pics of your banshees.

Yfz350-

JFC..... We can't have skeeter here, but this cum dumpster is still roaming around!

I sure hope the new owner of this third rate shit hole has more clues!

I hope you have enough clues to know the difference between Skeeter and MoronG.

MoronG is dumb, but he hasn't thrown the N word around daily or bad mouthed the sponsors in their new product posts.

I hope you have enough clues to know the difference between Skeeter and MoronG.

MoronG is dumb, but he hasn't thrown the N word around daily or bad mouthed the sponsors in their new product posts.

You know...... I tried the clue thing for awhile. It felt good, but it got me nowhere. It seems that those who lack clues, have shitty clues, or have clues that were given to them for free by the government seem to really be the ones with the most rights, least stress, and better luck. So, I'm officially on the clueless train.........HOP ON!!

Nope, haven't spared much expense thus far I'm not cheapie out now. Lol ill more than likely crush it when I hit a tree or roll it down a hill anyways. Idk why I'm worried about it.

This is true.

Let me know when you head out to the hills. I'd like to make it out there to destroy my bike one day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk