Shearer pipes

Craig B

Where do you find snipers @ what Website and how much did u pay? And how did they fit any 1 using snipers right now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

All the info you need is here on BansheeHQ.

PM "srp" to order.

There are threads in the dyno forum about Snipers.

is there anything around here of led vs sniper ?

Not really an apples to apples comparison. Snipers are a stamped assembly that works well on a range of motors in the 80-100+ hp motors. The LED's are custom tailored to a specific set up and built by hand. That said. There are curves of LED's on 10 cubs out there as well as Snipers. Probably wouldn't be to much trouble to over lay them on a simple graph/chart.

Snipers will likely make more peak power and have a better curve than any other pipe.

I dynoed Sniper OOFs and the peak and curve were both down on my 10 Mil Cub. A computer generated curve based on the pipes measurement showed the lower peak and curve vs Shearer and some other pipes. Mine are hanging on the wall in the shop.

I read all of the comparisons of the inframes back when they were posted. Maybe IFs are different. I don't know of a good graph with the OOfs.

I dynoed Sniper OOFs and the peak and curve were both down on my 10 Mil Cub. A computer generated curve based on the pipes measurement showed the lower peak and curve vs Shearer and some other pipes. Mine are hanging on the wall in the shop.

I read all of the comparisons of the inframes back when they were posted. Maybe IFs are different. I don't know of a good graph with the OOfs.

That's where so much of the trash talk came from. I think it was Mailman that posted lack luster OOF graphs and folks weren't impressed at all. But the IF pipes seemed to be a whole different ball game.

Not really an apples to apples comparison. Snipers are a stamped assembly that works well on a range of motors in the 80-100+ hp motors. The LED's are custom tailored to a specific set up and built by hand. That said. There are curves of LED's on 10 cubs out there as well as Snipers. Probably wouldn't be to much trouble to over lay them on a simple graph/chart.

arlens facbook made it sound like he did a few sets for smaller engines. figured some of them might of got tested

I use Mph at the track to indicate horse-power of a drag pipe and tune them to peak after 3 or 4 gear changes, that's so they peak just before the finish line. I have to use 19/38 gearing on the dyno to get them to peak and show maximum power output.