My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Shouldn't that price be included though? Again, I'm just curious.

So if I were to call LED and say I need a set of inframes for a 556DM < mines a one off cylinder. It would basically be a price that hasn't been developed because he's never built them before.

You'll pay for development.

Considering the low demand for in-frames, there's no incentive for LED to build them.

There's like 4 sets of in-frame pipes in existence.

Imo everyone should be thanking him for having the led pipes for that motor made because now they will probably be available for everyone for a cheaper price then what he paid since the development is done. Graphs help sell motors. Most people wanna see what their motor is going to make. Some don't care. I do believe that once this graph is posted and everyone sees it, their might be some more demand for that type of motor in the future. Keep the sport alive and keep advancing

• Like 3

If LED gotta ask someone how to make a pipe, im not going with LED.

Its very important to get live feedback from guys actually racing these bikes and or riding them. The builders need to stay focused on building and improving on their work based of of the real input from their testers. Its not cost efficient to be a builder and a tester. There is not enough time in the day and these are small 1-3 man shops. They are doing it the right way and in the long run its beneficial to everyone because guys like Tyler and Control spend the time and money now which creates a better product for others down the road.

Its very important to get live feedback from guys actually racing these bikes and or riding them. The builders need to stay focused on building and improving on their work based of of the real input from their testers. Its not cost efficient to be a builder and a tester. There is not enough time in the day and these are small 1-3 man shops. They are doing it the right way and in the long run its beneficial to everyone because guys like Tyler and Control spend the time and money now which creates a better product for others down the road.

Exactly. Fact is, the builders put a ton of time into R&D on new products and get very little credit.

The people who actually front the money to get parts to the builders get even less credit.

It sucks but that's the reality of it.