My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Oh. So cam didn't say wich pipes will work best? Isn't that something that was discussed?

I don't know for sure but the porting could possibly be different for each pipe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

He mentioned sharears and snipers, but we just talked about it briefly. We still have to decide. Probably talk to him tomorrow. Edited by controls77

My bike is the one that cam is doing the BB snipers on, custom mid pipes, and BB cascade silencers.  It'll be awesome to compare them, because it sounds like we'll pretty much have the same motor.  BB shears vs BB snipers for a epic show down.  I should call him and see where the bikes at, but I hate bugging him.  I'll sure he'll let me know when its done....hopefully.

Talk to Gary. He can make hand coned snipers in bb/inframe specifically for your motor set up

Trail bikes, FTW

Well damn. I cant be upset, there's no way ima use all of the power mine will make anyways. I'm more about power delivery so ill see how mine feels then see. I dont understand dyno curves if someone were to compare. I had Cameron explain to me over the phone what it would do and feel like.

From what i understand, the 521s pull hard down low. So ill probably be dragging some cummins trucks all over town soon.

My bike is the one that cam is doing the BB snipers on, custom mid pipes, and BB cascade silencers. It'll be awesome to compare them, because it sounds like we'll pretty much have the same motor. BB shears vs BB snipers for a epic show down. I should call him and see where the bikes at, but I hate bugging him. I'll sure he'll let me know when its done....hopefully.

Yes I hate to bug him too. What motor is he building for you again?

My bike is the one that cam is doing the BB snipers on, custom mid pipes, and BB cascade silencers. It'll be awesome to compare them, because it sounds like we'll pretty much have the same motor. BB shears vs BB snipers for a epic show down. I should call him and see where the bikes at, but I hate bugging him. I'll sure he'll let me know when its done....hopefully.

Your engine is with him currently?