My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

What nerfs do you run

They were made by AC Racing.

They call them:

Pro Peg MX Pro with solid heel guards.

I guess it doesn't matter since your setup is 250r geo

This is kind of relative actually. The nerfs I have actually fit an 04-08 YFZ.

For my chassis it was a matter of finding the right fit for the models that I liked most.

I haven't looked in a very long time, but I'm certain there some options out there for an oem frame with the relocated pro peg option.

They were made by AC Racing.

They call them:

Pro Peg MX Pro with solid heel guards.

This is kind of relative actually. The nerfs I have actually fit an 04-08 YFZ.

For my chassis it was a matter of finding the right fit for the models that I liked most.

I haven't looked in a very long time, but I'm certain there some options out there for an oem frame with the relocated pro peg option.

You must be pretty serious in the mx game to have a setup like that. Not cheap uh. I don't think I've seen pics of your bike yet

I'm fairly certain I've said this before, but I will say it again..

Arlo typically only mods OEM chassis and makes them lighter or changes j-arm frames to a-arms.

He can do sub-frames, motor mounts, gusseting, etc..

I highly doubt he has ever done any Pro-Peg type setups and would need the parts before he made any changes to the chassis.

He has no way of knowing exactly what position to put the pegs, unless he has the parts there.

You must be pretty serious in the mx game to have a setup like that. Not cheap uh. I don't think I've seen pics of your bike yet

I love MX riding and duning. I enjoy riding fast and jumping big.

The atv racing scene around here was never very big and pretty well faded away around here about the time I got back into riding and finished my Laeger build. That was all just before the economy tanked, which hit western MT like a train wreck.

I raced a stock frame Banshee in high school some and a few times in 2011 before the local circuit voted to just eliminate atv racing altogether since the attendance never really returned.

I had intentions of getting serious about racing, but reality wasn't going to allow for it.

I have 20 acres with a track that navigates the natural terrain changes and a pretty good mix of jumps.and features to it. e6ba191a03b7f4e9f1b15a7105003057.jpgf86df01c11aad9696119b21948180dc0.jpgd7bd9b0cb284e06b5b55bb1594e6aa4c.jpg

Edit: I don't have any good pics in my phone with the track tires on it, which is how it is usually configured.

I second what Tyler is saying.

Research the nerfs that you like and see if they can be purchased in a pro peg option using oem bolt holes.

If that doesn't pan out Arlo can either make some pro peg mounts to bolt up, or he can modify your frame for a permanent pro peg setup.

If you come up with a relocated design, you will need to find a shorter shifter or have one modded.

Same goes for the rear brake pedal.

I'm 6' 1" with size 13 boot....been riding stock location pegs with extended stem for years with great comfort.

Keep it simple man. Start with the stem and leave the pegs alone IMO.

Get you some alba pro pegs from me for $200 and move on.

http://www.jdscustoms.com/product/alba-pro-peg-banshee-nerf-bars/

I'm 6' 1" with size 13 boot....been riding stock location pegs with extended stem for years with great comfort.

Keep it simple man. Start with the stem and leave the pegs alone IMO.

Get you some alba pro pegs from me for $200 and move on.

http://www.jdscustoms.com/product/alba-pro-peg-banshee-nerf-bars/

I'm with JD. Leave the peg location alone.

Have either one of you road with relocated pegs?

My boy has pegs that are down and back and I seriously hate them can't stand riding his bike

It all boils down to personal comfort and what works for each of us.

That's the first I've heard on anyone not liking relocated pegs.

I can see how they would feel weird at first.

• Like 1