My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

What's king or upgrade for the rear brake as far as master and caliper? I know the front stuff is yfzr.

There is nothing wrong with the OEM front brakes. That's all we run on our drag bikes, no rear brake at all.

If you want an aftermarket setup for the rear, I would highly recommend the Cuervo Racing caliper setup.

$285 plus shipping

11154697_853419338067094_419566040304897

I just bought a set from JDS. Great to deal wth. I think i got the twisters. I forgot what i got for the rear. JDS also sells bearings etc cheaper than some big vendors depending on the product.

Cuervo-Racing makes a rear brembo bracket/caliper that will bolt on to a banshee. I'm not sure how well it works. That what im getting for mine as soon as possible. I know that company does sell junk.

You can get a wiring harness from kompulsive concepts. He is actually sending out a mini harness for me to work with an ac/dc converter thing i need for my LEDs. I'll upgrade my build thread this week so you can see what components i've done. I didnt cheap out on anything.

edit* tree'ed by loco

They do, but they have developed some nice universal parts as well.

They build totally opposite stuff and have no issue with each other.

Right on, I was referencing a video I seen on YT. It read "Cuervo racing takes down redline" with tupac music playing. I'll check out that rear brake though forsure. What are the other useful parts like Edited by controls77