My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

I run a larger gas tank on my serval mostly because the original bike came with it. I was against it and planned on going to oem but i lacked some plastics, After riding with it i didn't even notice a difference in how it handled so left it, even though I had no real need for it since i mostly trail ride. I always find myself near the vehicles well before I am ever low on fuel. If i was a dune rider it would probably be more of an issue.

Make no mistake though, If im really hammering on her it does guzzle the fuel crazy compared to all the other bikes and quads i run with. id say roughly 3 hours of ride time.

Edited by uman1030

Also, I am looking to get a complete bolt kit. Alloy Boltz is good from what I hear. Anyone ever use them?

I ordered from them a few weeks ago. I think loco was the one who mentioned it to me. They came as advertised on their website, everything labeled in individual bags. It will be 2-3 more weekends before the assemble starts but im very pleased with the kit. It's a bargain at around $140 shipped.

As for the fuel tank discussion, I personally never ride further than what people have estimated. Not even close. I will be using my stock tank then evaluate the situation after a lot of seat time. I feel for my needs, the stock tank will do.

Where do you ride that an hour is worth the fun? I can see a trade off of the fun factor but there needs to be a cut off. And an hour give or take depending on my mood just won't cut it.

I'm not really all about the big ass tanks either. I like the way my bike handles, I feel like one of the Clarke or ims tanks will ruin that.

I do a lot of trail riding for the most part. Around here I can hop off the trails at almost any point, jump on the road, run home and tank up, ride the road back to where I was and resume riding in under 15 min. If we are ever planning a long distance ride, I'll take my truck to a point where I know I'll be about ready for fuel and stash a gas can or 2 in strategic locations.

Pain in the ass sometimes? Yes. Worth it? Definitely.

And at LS it never takes more than 15 min to get back to camp if you know where you are going. If we have someone with a rzr with us, I'll stash gas with them.

After having the stock cyl and the servals I doubt I ever build another stock cyl bike.

Trail bikes, FTW

Push the pingel lever all the way over its on. Push the lever 1/4 over from off position, then it's on reserve 124e4c02a423258bbb6e943bdee3724a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember checking yours out, I have been so long without reserve that I forgot what it was

Trail bikes, FTW