My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Your saying do the loctite first time around, torque everything to the correct spec and I'll be in good shape.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It just makes no sense to tq it all down only to pull it back off to loctight it. I only use loctite on a few things inside the motor. As for the rest of the stuff on the frame I don't even tq it. If it helps you sleep at night, go for it. It's not really nessesary though imo. Rrl has bad luck.

You're going to get horrible milage.

I know. But I'm 225 lbs right now, probably cut down to 210 by the time the bike is done. I don't want to make the lug more weight around. But what are you saying? I should consider and oversized?

Edited by controls77

I know. But I'm 225 lbs right now, probably cut down to 210 by the time the bike is done. I don't want to make the lug more weight around. But what are you saying? I should consider and oversized?

I'm saying you need to decide how often you feel like filling up.

I know. But I'm 225 lbs right now, probably cut down to 210 by the time the bike is done. I don't want to make the bike heavier in a way. But what are you saying? Consider it?

Lol. Building a motor of this size you shouldn't concider mileage. That went out the window a long time ago.

Hell my stock cylinder with 35s I only get a few hours. That's on a day where I'm riding easy. If I'm beating the bike up I'll get 2 maybe 2.5 hours.

Lol. Building a motor of this size you shouldn't concider mileage. That went out the window a long time ago.

Hell my stock cylinder with 35s I only get a few hours. That's on a day where I'm riding easy. If I'm beating the bike up I'll get 2 maybe 2.5 hours.

my 421 serval was good for a solid 90 min of ride time but that was it. I could make it roughly 30 miles on a full tank

The 10mil serval is good for an hour or less lol maybe 18-20 miles

Trail bikes, FTW

Edited by rjdgriff

my 421 serval was good for a solid 90 min of ride time but that was it. I could make it roughly 30 miles on a full tank

The 10mil serval is good for an hour or less lol maybe 18-20 miles

Trail bikes, FTW

Holy fuck. I want a Serval. But that's def another reason not to get one.

Stock cylinder for life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Holy fuck. I want a Serval. But that's def another reason not to get one.

Stock cylinder for life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

haha yeah fuel goes damn fast. My 4mil stock cyl will go 3 hours of solid ride time no problem, 45 miles or so and that's with 33pwks

Trail bikes, FTW

Edited by rjdgriff

Where do you ride that an hour is worth the fun? I can see a trade off of the fun factor but there needs to be a cut off. And an hour give or take depending on my mood just won't cut it.

I'm not really all about the big ass tanks either. I like the way my bike handles, I feel like one of the Clarke or ims tanks will ruin that.