My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

21 pages and hardly any pictures of the build. Zzzz

I know, it's coming. I spoke to Cam yesterday. The motor is 90% done, just a few misc pieces that he is waiting to arrive at the shop. Then he has to make custom stingers for my center mounts. He said It will be shipped roughly end of Feb or beginning of March.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by controls77

the inline gauge redline sells is popular. Ive seen mixed reviews on the trailtech stuff. I personally dont need a tach so a simple inline gauge will be fine.

As for the hoses, a previous search told me the silicone hoses are all pretty much the same.

I bought a $50-60 china radiator off ebay for my 521 serval build. Searching the forum told me people have no problems.

the inline gauge redline sells is popular. Ive seen mixed reviews on the trailtech stuff. I personally dont need a tach so a simple inline gauge will be fine.

As for the hoses, a previous search told me the silicone hoses are all pretty much the same.

I bought a $50-60 china radiator off ebay for my 521 serval build. Searching the forum told me people have no problems.

I previously ran the inline, it wasn't that useful while riding. I'm looking for a digital display that I can read while sitting down on the bike. I'll probably wire it in the handle bar pad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by controls77