My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

wow....

it would be nice if someone takes all those cascade pics and adds them to a " guide"  on frame modifications.  they sure were spot on.   not just cut shit off but where to reinforce.. 

or just get with a "builder"  ask them what to do  then come to the ole interwebbs and ask questions you already have a qualified answer to  then dispute the answers given by other interwebbs informants that may or may not conteract the "pro builder hotshot yo yo he da man" guy your going to use.  then the ultimate!!!  go to the same dude your going to pay money to and say that the stuff you read on the ole interwebbings was diff n't than the shit he wants you to pay fo yo and he is a dumb fuck ass monkey.  and now that yo can read your now more than qualified to be da man yo yo

thats what i do  works every time hell yes fuck em all!

been off my meds a few days........

• Like 2

wow....

it would be nice if someone takes all those cascade pics and adds them to a " guide" on frame modifications. they sure were spot on. not just cut shit off but where to reinforce..

or just get with a "builder" ask them what to do then come to the ole interwebbs and ask questions you already have a qualified answer to then dispute the answers given by other interwebbs informants that may or may not conteract the "pro builder hotshot yo yo he da man" guy your going to use. then the ultimate!!! go to the same dude your going to pay money to and say that the stuff you read on the ole interwebbings was diff n't than the shit he wants you to pay fo yo and he is a dumb fuck ass monkey. and now that yo can read your now more than qualified to be da man yo yo

thats what i do works every time hell yes fuck em all!

been off my meds a few days........

I reached out to you guys first, then went to my "builder" to get his analysis. So your assumption is incorrect. Contacting my builder for information then seeking hq members ideas wouldn't be a good approach.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk