Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Back to Diesel thread.

I left off at putting on the H&S mini Maxx and dpf delete on my 6.7 F350.

I ordered the egr block off plate with egt bung and will relocate the dpf egt probe to that bung in order to get one of the pyros reading on the mini Maxx.

In the meantime it drained both batteries from being left on for about 3 days because I hadn't wired it up yet and it I had it set to stay powered by the always hot OBDII port FTMFL.

My battery charger would kick off before getting a battery charged and my boost pack wouldn't do shit for it. Had to boost it with my Ole Canyon once and a friend's 20 year old beat up Ranger another. I let it run for a couple of hours. I hope it starts today since I wired up the mini Maxx right also.

Back to Diesel thread.

I left off at putting on the H&S mini Maxx and dpf delete on my 6.7 F350.

I ordered the egr block off plate with egt bung and will relocate the dpf egt probe to that bung in order to get one of the pyros reading on the mini Maxx.

In the meantime it drained both batteries from being left on for about 3 days because I hadn't wired it up yet and it I had it set to stay powered by the always hot OBDII port FTMFL.

My battery charger would kick off before getting a battery charged and my boost pack wouldn't do shit for it. Had to boost it with my Ole Canyon once and a friend's 20 year old beat up Ranger another. I let it run for a couple of hours. I hope it starts today since I wired up the mini Maxx right also.

2 new batteries later and I finally got this in as well. 1d188a354918bcdace43645f86f64f8e.jpg

Ordered it from Idaho or somewhere far away and takes a week to ship from a location 120 miles from me.

• Like 1

Not sure. The monitor doesn't read any sensors with the key off. All values are zero. But yea probably something else using up powa besides the screen.

Just the screen will do it if the truck sits for too long or if your batteries are getting weak.

Speaking from experience...