Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Just put a down pipe on my Duramax not too long ago. They say it's suppose to lower your EGT's by 200 degrees. I Don't know what dodges looks like but Chevys are like smashed looking.

This is a comparison of after market and factory.1a752b2516bdab6786767f95fb75fe00.jpg

Better sound. Less restriction. Lower EGT's. Better fuel mileage. PITA to change but worth it. This is mine.4ccfc6a3b2f11fce58df9f57775d5927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a pain in the dick! But they do drop egts, I think it dropped mine by 120? Don't quote me on that though.

They are a pain in the dick! But they do drop egts, I think it dropped mine by 120? Don't quote me on that though.

Mine was super easy on my Ford -I paid the shop to do it. Lol. It looked like a nightmare.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine was super easy on my Ford -I paid the shop to do it. Lol. It looked like a nightmare.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wish I would have done the same. I can usually do everything myself, however some jobs I would just rather pay someone. Wish I would have went that route on the down pipe. In the back of my mind though I'm always still skeptical of weather it was done right though. Risk you take