4mil stock cylinder build..

Shee_fast

well.... that's not gonna work

a crank is 400, pistons 175, bore 100

and there goes your budget

then a head, even a cut one 100, gaskets 35, porting 250, oil seals 30, pancake bearing 45, billet basket 200, asdjustable timing plate 50

maybe your not building a 4mil?

I jus wanna go fast and keep budget

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Aim that budget high! Personally I wouldn't deal with any shop EXCEPT FAST or Redline! They are the at the top of the hill (no pun intended) on going fast and overall knowledge and are fairly priced- that's a relative statement.. But one thing is for certain their customer service is unbeatable and their motors flat out rip!!!!!

Aim that budget high! Personally I wouldn't deal with any shop EXCEPT FAST or Redline! They are the at the top of the hill (no pun intended) on going fast and overall knowledge and are fairly priced- that's a relative statement.. But one thing is for certain their customer service is unbeatable and their motors flat out rip!!!!!

I've got parts off fast but no major work...pretty fair price

Research options and decide what motor you really want.. From carb to crank.. Pipes and everything.. Then are you gonna put it together yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah im gonna do it myself other than the port work and what not. I have all the tools and manual lol....im not a complete fool. Like i said not my banshee just never built one is all