4mil stock cylinder build..

Shee_fast

So i been wanting to do a 4 mil build. I mostly ride trails and some fairground drags.

So if i were to use a long rod crank amd a milled head will this be good on a stock cylinder 4 mil. I assume the port Windows will need to be open up to match? And is it predictable power on a 4 mil?

This is not my first shee but i never had a built motor so im trying to get some info any help is appreciated...

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Yes, you can run the 4mil stroker with the long rods on it. It will take Weisco 795 pistons or the Driveline designed pistons that Weisco makes for them. Either way, some porting would be in order as well as proper domes or cutting the head to keep piston/head clearances in order.

port the cyls

get a coolhead with the right domes for your elevation, fuel, and pipes

4 mil crank (hotrods)

795 series weisco pistons

pancake bearing

billet clutch basket

adjustable timing plate

jet the carbs and keep a clean air filter

that's a good start on what you will want to keep it together

I dont need a fancy drag port or anything right? Just one to match piston displacement correct? I just want a fairly mild motor thats predictable but can haul ass. I dont ride sand a whole lot so it wont be a duner. No need for race fuel or super big hp

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I like using the orings over stock head gaskets, just a preference I guess but you will have to have the head cut by someone and that will cost you almost as much as a good coolhead. then you still have to buy the domes though...