New A-Arms Recommendations

Big Mike NY

I am looking to add new +2+1 a-arms this summer and so far I've narrowed my choices down to:

Lonestars

Stellar

American Star

Alba

What brand do you guys recommend? I do not jump, I ride hard right trails, long open straight trails, open field drag racing... Your thoughts?

Thanks!

This....

AMS is damn identical to the fireball stuff... wouldnt even be shocked if fireball produced arms for them lol

yup, ive had both actually. They are similar, but without a doubt, fireball shits on another level.

yup, ive had both actually. They are similar, but without a doubt, fireball shits on another level.

Fireball makes a lot of people's a arms. I have Jannsenn arms. Fireball. What ever. I had to call fireball for parts for them.

Great arms I'd trust them in a heartbeat

I just currently upgraded to fireball also ( a arms, stem) and they look awesome. Previously I has LSR and they are top notch.

If Alba stuff is holding up hard to beat them for the price, I do like their long travel design and hard to beat for the money.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...