Manny's MX build

Pretty sweet..I've had issues with the stock brass that comes with the digital gauge so hopefully this does it or maybe I need to stop pressing so hard ha.

C7D80C85-F5CC-4722-B6C6-2669747713E9.jpg

It's magnetic and has a lid..pretty cool.

2D1DF0DE-1B4A-48D5-9085-D5225095B0BC.jpg

Well at least you learned something I have the other sprocket and chain waiting for this front one. They take shape to each other so when you replace just one it doesn't mesh well with the others so it ends up wearing them quicker..it's a viscious circle.

Also decided to see what the hype was about with this Maxxis RAZR X tires and see if they're worth the $100 a piece. So the ones on the right are Atrax mxtrax and those I bought in a 19x10x9 and the Maxxis they offer them in an 18 so I went with 18x10x9...but when I put them side by side as I've known tire companies in the same sizes (at least the width and wheel size compatibility being the same in this case) will be different physical sizes which held true here. Knob to knob the Maxxis measured in at 9-1/4" where the Atrax, again from outside knob to outside knob measured 8-3/4". The Maxxis overall width was 10" where the Atrax came in at 9-1/2". So for sure more surface area will equate to more traction..can't wait to try these puppies out next week.

7F3973A1-E76B-4BD5-8E81-EA4E2FC0FBCC.jpg

CST Pulse is what I'm running. Hook harder than anything I've tried.

You can just use a regular air chuck for tires. Then get a cheap tusk low pressure air gauge. Works for me

Saw their Mx version but I was looking for a thicker knobby. They look like they'd wear too quick and have too much give in the 2-ply rating.

Yea I could, I prefer motion pro. Their blue anodize is sweet.

What?

We aren't talking paddle count. That's another story.

But on some set ups, you can actually have more traction on a smaller tire. It puts more weight/pressure on the lugs so they bite harder then a wider tire that spreads the weight out so the lugs bite less agressively. Kind of same principle as having to much swing arm.

We aren't talking paddle count. That's another story.

But on some set ups, you can actually have more traction on a smaller tire. It puts more weight/pressure on the lugs so they bite harder then a wider tire that spreads the weight out so the lugs bite less agressively. Kind of same principle as having to much swing arm.

LOL. You know who you're talking to right?

Contact area on a dirt tire is everything.

If you think running a narrower dirt tire puts more pressure on the lugs causing more bite, you're just flat out delusional.

You're trolling right?

LOL. You know who you're talking to right?

Contact area on a dirt tire is everything.

If you think running a narrower dirt tire puts more pressure on the lugs causing more bite, you're just flat out delusional.

You're trolling right?

Keep doing what you do.

There are several reasons pro moto riders are not using 20"-22" tires.

• Like 1