Banshee Refresh

Hey guys, I've broken my banshee down to the frame so I can get it powder coated. I have a few questions about getting everything freshened up. First, I need to get one of my A-arms repainted - if I get it powder coated, do I need to worry about the ball joint? What bushing/bearings should I replace while I have everything broken down? I'm going to get some A-arm bushings (the rubber pieces) all around and I already have wheel bearings. I'm going to keep the swing arm and carrier in tact as I don't want to mess with that. During the take down, I saw some a-arm bolts were a bit rusted - is there anything I need to worry about or will the bushings help with this?

Yea, I didn't think they could be changed, but will I have any problems if I go get them powder coated? I'm limited on money for new parts and trying to re-use the ones I have if possible. Any aftermarket arms with stock side? I'm not trying to go +2

Will do - for now I'm just going to run the stockers and try not to jump anything :) As an update, I got the steering stem bearing out and my a arms, hubs, and a couple other parts ready to go to the powder coater. I just need to get my carrier and swingarm apart. I may as well send them off to so I don't regret it later.The swingarm looks good, but the carrier is starting to show some wear on the old PC job it had. I also took the head off. What do you guys think (I haven't broken it down since I got it in mid 2014): https://imgur.com/6ZIY3D4

I uploaded the picture on the Shoutbox yesterday and they were saying it is rich. So which one? I don't know what jets are in it and I run a filter with open airbox lid and FMF Gold Series pipes. Stock carbs. The bike runs solid and has since I bought it. Only issue I see with it is when I haven't started it up for a week or two, it takes a bit of me blipping the throttle to get both sides to begin to fire and get into revving correctly.