New to the game

@premiumsdd2

Hello I'm new to the site and hope to be a very active member but in the next couple weeks once the plates are done for my truck I plan on buying a banshee and I'm sure this topic has been cover time and time again but I was looking at an over sized radiator on ebay for like $75, would I have to mod any thing? Any tips? Reviews ect

Why don't you buy the banshee first, then come back to us and post up some pics and some mods it has if any, and then we'll give ya some tips, tricks, answers and opinions.

the only tip I'd give ya right now is KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING! get as much info as you can on it, ask questions before you buy it, don't be cheap usually it'll end up costing you more in the long run, spend a few extra bucks on the one that's been taken care of. I like to buy the ones that are closer to stock, then I can do my own mods and make it how I want it. :)

I know the phrase "you get what you pay for" and I'm really going to take that into account