NEW TO THE GAME!

Fox definitely makes a float that would work with those arms.

Don't bother with any gimmicky axle extendo junk. just get a Gforce axle or find a really nice used one.

The 28 pwks are a solid choice. There are intake and filter combos out there to keep things spaced nicely.

The FMF's would be more then fine for what you're doing.

$75 radiator is pretty common. For now the quality has been up to snuff. The radiator shroud might be a touch tight but it all fits.

Alba just put out nerfs with heel guards. Also XFR has a new model. My favorites are the AC pro pegs. Easily found used.

Stems and risors can be found used or even from a few of the site sponsors.

Porting, hands down the best thing to do to a motor. But it requires a total package to reallly take advantage. Just discuss with a few builders when you are ready. They will go over your intended use, expected output, fuel type, what mods you already have and would need, etc.

Suggestion for ya.

Before you buy, post a link to the add, or pics and description just so you don't have to start a thread:

DID I GET FUCKED ON THIS DEAL ???

No offense, but someone who is trying to unload a piece of shit, will have no qualms about fukkin a kid.

CAVEAT EMPTOR !!

That is very true and I found that out when I bought a total pile of shit three wheeler, I'll be sure to post the link