Shee Vs R6 ?

Well that and I would like to see tats4life's bike since he said he did beat one. I am callin BS on this one.

The kid was 16. I watched him buy his bike on a monday at the stealership and was at the drag strip thursday night. It was his second pass down the track. I won't even try to race him now. He wheelied and let out cause he got scared, the kid will hand my ass to me now that was a damn year ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Well,  On my 2003 R6 I can can hit 100 mph in about 3 seconds and 2 gear grabs so I don't rally think you got a chance.

gosh i just looked at a 2004 Aprilia Mille R Factory (just picked a bike)

It says it does the quarter mile in 10.55 secs at 133.3mph and it is 1000cc motor and has 122.8 hp so there is no way your R6 can go 100mph in 3 secs.

yep yep your a smart one :ph34r:

he'll beat you on road but there soposto be better on the road like the shee is on dirt tell him your racing one on the road and one on dirt you'll win one haha

Well,  On my 2003 R6 I can can hit 100 mph in about 3 seconds and 2 gear grabs so I don't rally think you got a chance.

gosh i just looked at a 2004 Aprilia Mille R Factory (just picked a bike)

It says it does the quarter mile in 10.55 secs at 133.3mph and it is 1000cc motor and has 122.8 hp so there is no way your R6 can go 100mph in 3 secs.

yep yep your a smart one :ph34r:

Well, not to stir any shit here, but what is the claimed weight of the 1000cc bike versus the 600cc bike? HP vs. weight will make a huge difference. Reducing rotational mass or resistance through lighter rims and tires, different chain, removing outer bearing/lip seals, and removing weight will "free up horsepower", and/or reduce the HP/weight ratio. .

Hey 87Blueshee since your such a MENSA candidate, you knew that the faster you go the longer it takes to get there right? For instance just because a bike does 0-60 in 2 seconds it doesn't mean it does 0-120 in 4 seconds. The Aprilia can probably get to about 100 in 6 secs (its a pretty heavy bike) but takes 4.5 secs to get the next 33 mph to get to 133, but you knew this.

So your right I'm an absolute moron. I checked up on it, and my piped R6 w/ pwr commander runs about 5's in the accelerating from 0-100. Either way my point was an R6 will kill a banshee on the street. Even an idiot like myself knows this. :angry: