Yea Fightin Ebay Scammers!

frocashmoney24

Its about time some one decided to do this. there are tons of scams out there. i seen a 2003 kfx 400 with a FULL walsh chassis (frame arms swing arm etc), pep suspension, dominator axle, hiper beadlocks and a baldwin 450 engine for 2000 bucks i was like holy sh*t i cant beilive my eyes but then i emailed him to get approved just to see wut he said and he said he needs western union and hes in italy i was like yea ok B.S.!!!

Well, I got on eBay this Saturday because I was selling my truck. I wanted to see how it was doing and I noticed that I had a Yamaha Scrambler for sale too. First I thought "WHAT THE f*ck" then I checked my email and had something from eBay saying that my email address had been successfully changed. It turns out that somebody got into my account, changed my address to theirs and then listed a quad for sale. I was able to get everything back under control and cancel the aution but that's as far as it's going to go. Ebay said that it happens so often they don't even follow up. They did credit my account for all of the listing fees but that was all they would do. How about catching those fuckers!!!