4mill build

banshee jump

Hello guys so i have a question on what to run with the 4mm long rod crank, custom cut domes or spacer plate to try and correct my port timming since I DO NOT HAVE PORTING.and cant get one where I'm from.(my mods procircuit pipes,coolhead21cc,boyesen carbon reed,+4timming,stock carbs,k&n filter stock airbox) i dont mind spending the $$ on the crank even do its gonna yield few power gains because porting my cylinders is impossible in my case

thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we have sponsors who will ship to Europe call one they will set you up.

yes they do ship but iam actually in ukraine right now and my bike is in morocco so i can only buy parts now cant work with my own wont be going back to morocco till the summer

• Like 1

If you have no plans to get cylinders port timing changed for extra stroke, then yes run the spacer plate. I have used the spacer plate on 250r with no problems.

and how was the performance does the spacer plate do a decent job in trying to correct the port timming?