Shee Vs New Kawi 700's

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill eat both your shit day in and day out

Not sure I needed to know that. Anyway, I think if you throw enough money at any quad you can make it a hell of a lot faster than stock. Look at Banshees and most of us probably have as much into mods as the cost of the bike. Drag Shee's are running around three times the HP as a stock one. Just image if the Kawi did the same.

It might have 50 h.p at the flywheel,but it only puts out 32 to the rear wheels stock and max out around 65-67mph.Even with the clutch kits,the auto tranny sucks and is not very versatile.You either set it up for max torque or max horsepower,there isn't a clutch kit that gives you both.I owned 4x4's so I have experience with these kits.with the right clutch I can see it doing 75mph,but it ain't winning no races in 300 ft.

As for Lectro99,My banshee may be no match for your Alky powered shee,but I'll give you a shot at my Cr500r,You best have 90+h.p or I'll beat you down like the punk you are.

Banshee#48,no hard feelings,but you did come to a banshee site talkin smack about a Kawie.Sometimes it happens but its all in good fun.

It might have 50 h.p at the flywheel,but it only puts out 32 to the rear wheels stock and max out around 65-67mph.Even with the clutch kits,the auto tranny sucks and is not very versatile.You either set it up for max torque or max horsepower,there isn't a clutch kit that gives you both.I owned 4x4's so I have experience with these kits.with the right clutch I can see it doing 75mph,but it ain't winning no races in 300 ft.

As for Lectro99,My banshee may be no match for your Alky powered shee,but I'll give you a shot at my Cr500r,You best have 90+h.p or I'll beat you down like the punk you are.

Banshee#48,no hard feelings,but you did come to a banshee site talkin smack about a Kawie.Sometimes it happens but its all in good fun.

How do you figure the auto tranny sucks? You must have some extensive experience riding and tuning the 700. I would like to have you in my camp to help me with my clutching and auto tranny since you seem to be such an expert.

I'm with you on this one Killer_shee. The 700 is a good machine and is quick on its feet for its size. Slap a yoshi on it and they get to be a stronger brute. I raced one with a yoshi and i was suprised to see green out of the corner of my eye and i start out in a strong third gear.I woud buy one if it went on a weightloss program.

You must have extensive experience riding and tuning the 700.I would like to have you in my camp to help me with my clutching and auto tranny since you seem to be such an expert.

Naa,now I couldn't do that,cause then you actually might have the slightest chance to beat me.

Those Belt drive trannies suck.

Now the new Honda 650 has a "Good"automatic transmission.Too much is lost in Kawasakis drive system.

Those Belt drive trannies suck

So what you are saying is every snowmobile made has a piece of junk, unadjustable tranny--you are right those damn belt drives suck!!!! As far as the Hondamatic is concerned--it may be a good tranny, but the Kawasaki Prairie laughs at when it passes it with its shitty belt drive ;) . Kawasaki broke the mold when they built the V-Force, and I was real skeptical of the bike at first. After I rode one, I was a believer and had to buy one. Some people are so closed minded it makes me laugh. Look past what is in your stable--there might just be a better quad out there.

Those Belt drive trannies suck

So what you are saying is every snowmobile made has a piece of junk, unadjustable tranny--you are right those damn belt drives suck!!!! As far as the Hondamatic is concerned--it may be a good tranny, but the Kawasaki Prairie laughs at when it passes it with its shitty belt drive ;) . Kawasaki broke the mold when they built the V-Force, and I was real skeptical of the bike at first. After I rode one, I was a believer and had to buy one. Some people are so closed minded it makes me laugh. Look past what is in your stable--there might just be a better quad out there.

I agree with you i was skeptical at first but my girlfriend doesnt like using a clutch so i had he get the 700 and i was really suprised when i rode it, i actually like riding it. but there is no comparison with the shee too many differences. i would rather ride the 700 over my raptor in some situations.

Jeeze cant we all just agree on something? so what if a banshee will smoke a 700 or what ever. All that matters is that we all like to ride atv's and ride em hard. As long as we all have fun we're set. I know it's hard for me to imagine anything being able to beat a modded banshee. Im sure that a 700 kawi has got to be pretty fast. My friends scrambler 500 is fairly fast. They'd be great quads if kawi would do something to reduce the weight on it. I think they should also make an optional manual tranny for those who like manual trannies.