Banshee Will Not Go Into Gear

sr73087

I just purchased a banshee and it will not change gears by while using gear selecter. I just pulled the clutch basket off and inspected the shift star and found alittle bit of wear on what I believe is the shaft for neutral. However, I don't think enough to cause a problem. While having everything apart I was able to shift the trans by rotating the shift star by hand. I did however find some issues with the shift shaft. I am not sure if this will cause shiftiting issues. Please advise.

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

What material is that washer?

So i just received the new eccentric adjustment stud and it seems as if this was most of the problem. However, the shift shaft seems to wiggle toward the right after a few shifts and then has to be pushed back in slightly (0.5 inch) in order to shift again. What should be holding this from moving toward the right? Where are items 2,3 and 7 internal or external because this quad has nothing other than the shifter on the left (stator side)?

Edited by sr73087