Problems w/ new banshee

I bought a 2003 banshee here in Germany it has all the mods to be street legal and I have never owned a banshee/ atv in my life. So I'm learning as I go and as of right now I have come to find that it's missing bolts and has plenty of stripped ones on it I just bought a new +2 a arm set with new Elka stage one front shocks and just put those on recently. Where can I find a new bolt set for the banshee and how should I go about getting the stripped screws off. Also I want to get an American star swing arm what axle should I get with that and what all will I need to have a complete back end as I swing arm axle bearings sprocket hub etc.

RPM, Lone Star, Dura Blue all have some of the higher priced but nicer axles. You can save a little coin with G-force or Tusk axles. You get what you pay for. Same applies to your swing arm choice.

As far as the stainless bolt kits, the one posted is pretty decent. Most kits are about the same. Just make sure you understand what is/isn't included. Steer clear of using them for suspension pivot points and use anti seize when installing them the first time.