Banshee clutch slipping.. Need a better one?

Haha I work for him I was just asking cause he has a set of rockets I was thinking about getting.

So do you spray paint the parts? Or do you switch them up from the listing to what is shipped?

Did he inform you if this? Are you okay with working for someone that does this?

• Like 1

I know lots of people use type f and like it but if i didnt hold my clutch in for a min before i shifted to first after not riding it would stall

Common. The heavy springs push all the oil out from between the plates. You pull in the lever, but the clutch pack stays locked together.

Work clutch a bit, or do a hard rev before dropping it into first with clutch pulled in.

I power wash the parts

Wow, so you're kinda new there. Maybe he's actually figured out the only way to keep selling is to finally defunkify it all. For years that dude just sold so much stuff he couldn't keep up. So he took a photo of the nice part and then just shipped whatever was on top of the bin. Good luck, hope he actually pays you. You should not tell people in person that you work for ray.

Side note. Rockets. If they are nice. $400-$500. They will be nice for sled type trails.

Right on. Well maybe you can use that situation to your advantage. Seriously, don't keep telling people you work for him. It's like telling your neighbors you were in prison for having sex with your kids babysitter cuz you thought she was 18.

It's more like telling everyone the the molester priest at church is cool.

......because he lets you drink wine and gives you massages for free.