ASV levers

Abe

Yeah if something internal was messed up the actuator and arrow wouldn't be aligned correctly. And the clutch works fine just has too much free play without adjusting the perch all the way to the max or shimming the cable out at the cases. These are f3 levers. One thing that has crossed my mind to check is the actuator arm, it is a new oem unit but I'm going to compare the cable attachment to an old one to make sure they haven't changed nothing around with superseeded part numbers or something

My stuff is all brand new , never ran windy. Oem inner hub and pressure plate with Mattoon basket and lockup. Has a chariot pancake bearing with new rod and ball and a drive line clutch

Can't help you then. I run full Hison 8-plate on both bikes. Pancakes on both bikes. Driveline performance clutch on both bikes. Driveline lock-up on my big bike. ASV levers on them as well.

(Shorty levers and standard F3's)

Both have Motion Pro cables and adjust just fine.

So, where do you order ASV levers from, to get them in a reasonable amount of time? A few of my bikes came with ASV levers on them when I bought them. Now I need a set for another bike. I saw all the negative feedbacks on ebay for ATV Galaxy that said it took a month to get levers and stuff. So, I decided, scew that! I'll pay more money and get them direct from ASV. They're only about 900 miles from me. I figured they would get here in less than a week. After I ordered them and paid with paypal, the invoice said they would be "shipped out in 5-7 business days". I thought that was bull, but I figured it was just their standard worst case disclaimer. Nope, after not getting levers for 11 days, I called them to check the status. "They should ship out this week". Strangely enough, a few hours later, I get emailed a tracking number. So, bottom line, it takes at least 2 weeks to get levers direct from ASV.

My ASV f3's from atv galaxy came with the same little spacer as Zilla for the clutch cable adjuster.  All was perfect except it was poorly machined and ended up snapping in half out in the desert.  I had to make shim's out of lock washers to space it out and run the adjustment out on the perch.  Still need to adjust the pancake to fix it.

Well I didn't recieve the spacers. I've never had a problem with ship time from atv galaxy but I will say this almost every order I have made has been missing some type of part, hell even my levers were missing the dust covers. Now for the good side they have the best prices I've found and have always shipped my missing parts right out after a phone call. Considering I'm missing this adjustment shim this makes the 4th missing part they have had to ship me within 5 orders. Imo the way the parts come packaged they are buying up damaged or over stock stuff to offer the lowest prices

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I just put some ASV Holiday shorty's on my wife's Shee and the cable was too long.  ASV aslo sent in the box a small spacer to put in the cable holder to accommodate for the length.  I had to push in the clutch arm in order to install it because it was too tight buit then mad my adjustments on the lever up top.  works great now..